New York Criminal Defense Attorney
Criminal Defense Lawyer Albany
Facing criminal charges is a frightening experience. Even if you think you’ve done nothing wrong, trying to talk your way out of a difficult situation with the police can only make things worse. Whether you are accused of drunk driving, fraud or smuggling illegal aliens, talk to a skilled New York criminal defense attorney immediately.
At the Law Office of Mark J. Sacco, PLLC, we understand that most people have never been arrested and are simply unfamiliar with the criminal court system. If you are charged with a crime, your freedom, your job, your reputation and your future are all at risk. In these difficult times, contact a New York criminal defense lawyer for dedicated advocacy.
Aggressive Albany and Schenectady Criminal Defense Attorneys
Our firm represents clients through all stages of a criminal case, from investigation to arrest, from a bail hearing to trial. We represent juveniles and adults, as well as members of the armed forces facing charges in military courts. We provide comprehensive criminal defense services at both the state and federal level.
- Criminal defense overview: Whether you face drug charges, are under investigation for a theft offense or are suspected of a homicide, we will fight to protect your rights.
- White collar crime defense: Don’t know what to do after the police arrested you for identity theft? Do you suspect you’re under investigation for fraud? We will help. Talk to us right away before things get worse.
- DWI and traffic offenses: If the police arrest you for DUI, speeding or driving on a suspended license, contact us to protect your rights. Your driving privileges and freedom are at stake.
- Domestic violence – Now that law enforcement and the criminal justice system are involved in your domestic dispute, it is no longer simply a “family matter.” Talk to us right away.
- Immigration crimes – Federal law holds those who facilitate illegal immigration responsible as well as the undocumented immigrants themselves. Charges for those who “helped” may include human trafficking, immigration-related fraud and harboring illegal aliens.
- Sex crimes – The term “sex crimes” encompasses an array of offenses ranging from lewd acts to prostitution to rape.
- Drug charges – Even if you have reason to believe that you may be under investigation or implicated in a drug ring bust, but have not been charged yet, you are strongly urged to contact an attorney as soon as possible. Know your rights and take steps to guard your future through proactive legal counsel.
- State charges and federal charges – Misdemeanor or felony, we provide aggressive representation in all state courts and federal courts throughout the State of New York.
Contact the Law Office of Mark J. Sacco, PLLC, Today
Hiring the wrong criminal defense lawyer can compromise the rest of your life. Don’t take chances by waiting until it’s too late. To schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at our Albany or Schenectady, New York, law office, call 518-631-4046 or contact us online.
Free Consultation | All Major Credit Cards Accepted | 24-Hour Phone Service