Immigration Documentation Fraud Lawyer in New York
Charged With Immigration Documentation Fraud in New York? Contact a New York Criminal Defense Attorney
Ways in which many immigrants to the U.S. engage in immigration documentation fraud include the following:
- They forge, counterfeit, alter or falsely make documents for the purpose of satisfying U.S. immigration requirements.
- They use, attempt to use, possess, obtain or accept forged, counterfeit, altered, or falsely made documents for the purpose of satisfying U.S. immigration laws.
- They falsify age, birth and name data.
- They forge, counterfeit, alter or use falsified non immigrant visas, permits, border crossing cards and alien registration receipt cards.
- They impersonate other people in order to evade immigration laws or apply for immigrant or non immigrant visas, permits, or other documents required for entry into the United States.
- They make false statements under oath in proceedings related to naturalization, citizenship, or registry of aliens.
- They knowingly use falsified certificates of arrival, declarations of intention, certificates of naturalization, certificates of citizenship or other documentary evidence of naturalization or of citizenship.
- They make false statements or claim that they are, or at any time have been, citizens or nationals of the United States, with the intent to obtain, for themselves or others, any federal or state benefit or service, or to engage unlawfully in employment in the United States.
- They enter into sham marriages (marriage fraud) for the purpose of obtaining legal permanent residency fraudulently.
If you have reason to believe that you are under investigation for any such act of fraud related to immigration to the U.S. by way of visa, permanent residency, asylum or citizenship, you are encouraged to talk to a lawyer. Initial consultations at the Law Office of Mark Sacco are free and confidential. Attorney Sacco is prepared to evaluate your situation and make preliminary recommendations.
Protect yourself from a criminal record, from prison, from deportation and from a permanent ban from the U.S. Talk to an experienced immigration fraud defense attorney.
Immigration documentation fraud charges may do more than put your immigration plans (visa status, permanent residency or citizenship) at risk. You may have to serve time in prison if you are convicted. You may be banned from re-entering the United States. Don’t take chances. Talk to an immigration fraud defense attorney. To schedule a consultation to discuss your criminal defense matter, call our law office in New York at 518-730-4976 or contact us online.
All Major Credit Cards Accepted | 24-Hour Phone Service