Insurance Fraud Lawyer in New York
Charged With Insurance Fraud in New York? Contact a New York Fraudulent Insurance Claims Attorney
Insurance fraud results in billions of dollars of losses to the insurance industry each year. Insurance fraud can take a variety of forms including the following:
- Illegally obtaining an insurance policy (such as by lying about one’s age, about the value of one’s property or some other key fact, or by renewing a deceased family member’s auto insurance policy in order to remain covered)
- Making falsified claims for benefits (such as claiming losses that were not actually incurred as claimed — for example, with dates falsified, or claiming that a car was stolen when in fact it was abandoned, or claims involving arson, staged death or staged accidents)
- Inflated insurance benefit claims
- Accepting insurance settlements that were fraudulently obtained
- Health care fraud affecting claims under health, private disability and no-fault insurance policies
Whatever the allegations, whatever the circumstances, do not underestimate the seriousness of accusations or charges involving insurance fraud. When your case is still at the investigation stage — and you have not yet been charged — that may be the greatest opportunity to obtain a favorable outcome. Talk to an experienced insurance fraud defense lawyer at the Law Office of Mark Sacco.
Insurance fraud charges pose a risk to your future. Protect your reputation and your freedom. To schedule a consultation to discuss your white collar criminal defense matter, call our law office in New York at 518-380-6005 or contact us online.
All Major Credit Cards Accepted | 24-Hour Phone Service