New York State Criminal Defense Lawyer
New York State Crimes Attorney
New York state criminal defense lawyer Mark Sacco takes every criminal case seriously. He and our entire legal team understand the catastrophic effects a criminal conviction can have on your life. If you have been charged with a New York criminal offense such as drunk driving, assault and battery, burglary, rape or murder, a defense by an experienced New York state criminal defense lawyer is essential.
At the Law Office of Mark J. Sacco we are known for our aggressive state and federal criminal defense as well as defense in military cases. We handle misdemeanor and felony criminal charges in courts throughout New York State.
- DWI/DUI/DWAI Drug crimes, including possession, sales, distribution, cultivation or manufacturing and drug conspiracy
- Theft and property offenses, including breaking and entering, check kiting, larceny, fraud, Internet crimes, identity theft, burglary and robbery
- White collar crimes such as embezzlement, forgery or money laundering
- Sex crimes, including indecent exposure, solicitation or prostitution, possession or production of child pornography, rape, sexual assault and sexual battery
- Violent crimes, including assault and battery, stalking and homicide
- Domestic violence, including child abuse
- Conspiracy or accessory charges
- Parole or probation violations
- Traffic citations and speeding tickets
We also represent people who are targets of police investigations or who suspect they may be under investigation, people who are being interviewed as witnesses, people who have been named persons of interest in criminal cases and students who have been accused of a crime on a New York college campus.
Every Case Gets the Personal Attention of an Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer
Our firm is successful because we take every case seriously. Whether you have been charged with a moving violation, domestic assault and battery, drug possession or a sexual offense, we will thoroughly review every detail of your case. We never take criminal accusations at face value, and we know how a small detail can have a big impact in your criminal defense.
Contact experienced New York criminal defense lawyer Mark J. Sacco now for a free consultation.