Representation of Doctors
Whether you have been charged with a crime in a court of law or are being investigated or disciplined by the Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OPMC), you as a physician needs to consult with an attorney with experience defending professionals of your caliber and status. Are you at risk of suspension, surrender or revocation of your license to practice medicine because of a criminal conviction or alleged violations of ethics?
Examples of causes for Orders of the State Board for Professional Medical Conduct resulting in suspension, surrender or revocation of medical doctors’ licenses in New York professional disciplinary actions are as follows:
- Conviction of conspiracy to pay kickbacks and rebates in order to induce Medicaidpatients to obtain medications
- Willful harassment, abuse or intimidation of patients
- Alleged drug crimes and/or drug abuse
- Alleged sexual misconduct
- Charges of unprofessional misconduct
- Allegations of fraudulent practice
- Ordering unwarranted tests and treatment
- Filing of false reports
- Failure to maintain accurate medical records
- Allegations of chemical dependency and abuse
- DWI conviction
- “Conduct in the practice of medicine that is evidence of moral unfitness to practice”
- Theft conviction
- Naturalization fraud
- Improper professional practice for engaging in sexual contact with a patient
From Our Law Offices in Albany and Schenectady, We Advise Physicians With Legal or Professional Troubles
If you face allegations of crimes or misconduct such as those listed above, contact us. TheLaw Office of Mark J. Sacco, PLLC, is well prepared to defend doctors in New York with crimes and ethical violations. Our lawyers can handle a physician’s defense or defense of a physician’s assistant charged with criminal offenses or unprofessional conduct allegations in Albany, Schenectady, Saratoga, the Capital Region, or elsewhere throughout the state.
For Representation of Doctors, Contact the Law Office of Mark J. Sacco, PLLC
Have you been put on probation because of alleged unethical or criminal actions? If you have been charged with professional misconduct and need to speak with an attorney about protecting your freedom and your medical license, schedule a consultation at our Albany, New York, or Schenectady, New York, law office. Call us at 518-631-4046 orcontact us online .